I mentioned last week that I was working on a cover for my swing bench pad that matched the 18" pillows (you can see on the last blog post). And, "ta da" I finished it.
Here's a closeup to show the main motif running down the center. The 16 patch blocks are made from 2.5" precuts of Somerset by Moda. It all looks a little busy but it feels sunny and bright - just like the porch. We did get the ceiling fan installed and have really extended the amount of time we can spend out there. Yea! This week I'll be working on finishing up a couple of quilts that are overdue but I'm getting close. Hope you have a lovely week.