Saturday, August 8, 2015

This week I received my 12x18 pillow forms in the mail and I whipped up covers for them from the Neko Japanese fabric I purchased from Miss Matatabi after reading about her online business.  The prices were great but the shipping from Japan, well...but such cute fabric:

I mentioned last week that I was working on a cover for my swing bench pad that matched the 18" pillows (you can see on the last blog post).  And, "ta da" I finished it.

 Here's a closeup to show the main motif running down the center.  The 16 patch blocks are made from 2.5" precuts of Somerset by Moda.  It all looks a little busy but it feels sunny and bright - just like the porch.  We did get the ceiling fan installed and have really extended the amount of time we can spend out there.  Yea!  This week I'll be working on finishing up a couple of quilts that are overdue but I'm getting close.  Hope you have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment